A new Skype for Business 2015 Cumulative Update 6, Hotfix 2 is released March 16, 2018.
This update enables Location-Based Routing to support the Skype for Business mobile clients. It also fixes the following issues:
- 4036626 Missing ApplicationOptions attribute in user object created by New-CsHybridApplicationEndpoint cmdlet in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4078589 High memory usage on RtcHost.exe when you deploy Shared Line Appearance in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4078590 Calls to Mac fail when enhanced presence privacy mode is enabled in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4078592 Push Notification not working for Skype for Business for iOS in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4078587 Voice settings are intermittently reset in Skype for Business on iOS and Android
With SfB CU6 mobile clients can only login, if the user has an active external access policy. To enable logion for mobile clients without activate external access you have to apply this hotfix.
- 4078588 Can’t sign in Skype for Business mobile apps after applying Skype for Business Server 2015 CU6